Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
On Tuesday 03 February 2009 06:24:40 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
Difficult to find an FPS without violence.  Even in Consoles and MS
Windows.  Why?  FPS = First Person *Shooter*.  Shooter = guns and kills ;)

Ups.. He-he... :-) I have thought it is "frame per second" - is related to "3D reality reconstruction", where GL, *fps* and such are needed, used, told about. Fine! Probably there are not-FPS :-) beauty ("rich 3D") games for little boy, are not they?

The only ones I can think of are for Windows, unfortunately. :P