On 16 Feb 2009, at 08:59, Arnau Bria wrote:

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:53:03 +0000
Stroller Stroller wrote:

Hi,

Old thread is old.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=gentoo&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_18&search_string=e2fsprogs-libs&search_type=AND

I found that too, but as I recommended to download a patch from a
strange site:
http://casidiablo.net/wordpress/descargar/Parche+Portage
I did not believe it...

Portage needing some code from "casadiablo"?¿¿

Um... I don't believe that was recommended in the majority of those threads.

I can find "casadiablo" mentioned in neither of these threads:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/user/174970
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/gentoo/user/174371

Personally, casually uninstalling the blockers & re-emerging world has worked fine for me (I think it's necessary to upgrade to e2fsprogs-1.40.9 as the very first step), but I hesitate to recommend that because it goes against the combined wisdom of the whole blogosphere.

Stroller.