On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 09:13:11AM -0330, Penguin Lover Roger Mason squawked:
> Willie Wong <ww...@princeton.edu> writes:
>
> >   Mainly what I am looking for is some sort of
> >   pen-mouse/tablet/touchscreen interface that makes drawing diagrams
> >   simpler (compared to a touchpad or the little dit that sits between
> >   the g,h, and b keys on a laptop). So if anyone knows of a laptop
> >   with this kind of built-in interface, it will also be good.
> >

> Have you thought of attaching a drawing tablet to your existing laptop?
>
> I have a wacom tablet that works pretty well.  I think there is an
> article on the wiki about installation.

Yes. I have thought about it. But if, for example, I sit in the
economy class cabin on an airplane, a laptop + a wacom tablet hardly
fits in the space in front of me.

Ditto for a lot of conference/lecture halls.

I am still not ruling out the possibility, but I want to first see
what you all have to say about TabletPCs.

Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 805 days, 15:30