Greetings,

After a power failure a few days ago, kmail-1.9.9 now has one message in one
folder that can't be read, viewed, moved or deleted. It's shown at the top
of the list instead of near the bottom, and nothing I can think of will
make any change to it.

Can anyone suggest a reasonably safe approach to getting rid of it? I don't
mind losing it as long as I don't lose anything else.

I suppose I could delete my home directory, create a new one and import
kmail's stuff from the old to the new, together with other applications'
stuff, but I don't know any way to import filters, and anyway it's an awful
fag.

--
Rgds
Peter