Alan McKinnon a écrit :
On Monday 30 March 2009 17:20:44 Mike Kazantsev wrote:
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:25:10 +0200

laurent <laur...@logiquefloue.org> wrote:
I finished etc-updates with a lot of files, is there a way or even need
to make all application reload the updated configuration files?
Not quite what you asked, but there's easy way to check if there are
any processes still using pre-update (non-existing now) libs:

  lsof | grep 'DEL.*lib' | cut -f 1 -d ' ' | sort -u

"lsof" here is sys-process/lsof (not part of the @system afaik).

He asked about config files updated via etc-update, not about libs updated via emerge

yes it was usefull, I saw around fifteen process not updated so I did a reboot, and it's fine :)
thanks guys