Alan McKinnon wrote:
> This doesn't seem to be my week with Konqueror. Suddenly my bank's internet
> banking site won't work, claiming SSL errors.
>
> Could someone please double check using konqueror-4.2.1* if this link works,
> or if I have done something stupid config-wise:
>
> http://www.absa.co.za
> In the left sidebar there's a red block. Top right of that block is a "logon"
> button. Clicking it should take you to an https login page, instead I almost
> instantly get an error page.

Well, I'm still on the old KDE 3.5 stuff but I tried it anyway.  I get
this little boo boo message with Konqueror:

An error occurred while loading https://ib.absa.co.za/ib/ib.jsp:
Could not connect to host ib.absa.co.za.

If you got the same, this may not just be a KDE 4 boo boo.  I also tried
it in Seamonkey, it loaded the page fine with no error.

Hope this piece of oddity helps.

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S. Care to share your password info so I can test this properly?
ROFLMAO