On 04/10/09 04:56, James wrote:
Mike Kazantsev <mike_kazantsev <at> fraggod.net> writes:

> Thanks, yes I looked at them; the Gentoo wiki doesn't works: old, obsolete.

Prehaps you can find a few minutes to just copy-paste old article to a
restored wiki, correcting obsolete part... and someone after you won't
have these problems.

Hmmmm,

The site says this:

This site is read only. No changes can be made. That means it may be out of date
or incorrect and it cannot be corrected. Use at your own risk. Having said that,
it should still be a good guide for most things.

Or is there a way to edit what's there that I missed?

It begs the question, why is this guy in control of the wiki?
Others cannot contribute?

James

The guy who design this page is trying to help to recover Gentoo-wiki, did a
quick job but I don't think he maintains it; I track this email on this page:
n...@nickstallman.net
We can drop him an email and ask him to edit that page to bring it to current standards. What do you say Nick :-)? The page in question is http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/Dansguardian
is a bit old and need some updating, so it can be of use to Gentoo comunity.

--
Joseph