Hi,

After my upgrade to Xorg 1.5.3 I reconfigured my synaptic touchpad to
be controlled with hal. I copied the fdi policy found in
/usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/11-x11-synaptics.fdi to /etc/hal/fdi/policy.
My only changes are disabling VertTwoFingerScroll and setting
TapButton1 and TapButton2 to 1 and 2, respectively.

Now my touchpad is extremely sensitive: when moving the cursor from
one end of the screen to another, I sometimes make multiple sweeps
across the touchpad with my thumb, and I find that all of a sudden I'm
inadvertently dragging a desktop icon or highlighting a block of text
in the browser. I tried increasing the FingerHigh option, but this
seemed to disable the click-drag feature altogether.

Which option do I need to tweak to turn down this sensitivity?

Thanks,
Mike