On Saturday 13 June 2009 01:54:45 Francisco Ares wrote:
> Thanks a lot!

It's not completely obvious from Dirk's post (what he said is completely
accurate though), but kde-3.5.10 will not receive monolithic ebuilds (dev
decision). If you want kde-3.5.10, there is only one way to do it -

Unmerge your existing kde monolithic packages
Rememerge the new kde split packages

There's a good migration guide at gentoo.org, called "Migrating to KDE split
ebuilds" or some such. A quick search will find it for you.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com