"John P. Burkett" <burk...@uri.edu> writes:

> Suggestions for recovering the old "10x20" font would be appreciated.

I had the same problem but was able to view from an old backup of var
in a previous OS install what was installed.

It showed 38 packages.... I'd also like to know what specific fonts
are in which package.

But I just installed a few from the list.

This is a guess but I think it was
  media-fonts/font-sony-misc that supplied the missing 10x20 and mine
was also missing 9x15.

Be warned that the above pkg is JUST a GUESS... since I installed
several pkgs and found no way to really tell what is in them.

Even equery files <font-pkg> doesn't tell you since the naming
apparently changes somewhere between files installed and actual fonts
available.

The entire list I now have installed is listed below in case the guess
above is wrong.  One in that bunch has it.  Look in:

  /var/db/pkg/media-fonts to see what is already installed.

Severl of those listed below will almost certainly be there.  So maybe
it will narrow it down for you a bit.

font-misc-meltho-1.0.0
font-sony-misc-1.0.0
font-adobe-100dpi-1.0.0