On 06/28/2009 04:12 AM, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
On Sunday 28 June 2009 04:55:57 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
Thanks, Portage has resolved conflicts, I'm on 4.5.2 now. It seems like
qt3support flags deletion doesn't work for me. Now, after upgrading, I
have tried to comment out those flags in package.use and got conflicts.
What profile do you use?  (Find out with "eselect profile show".)

eselect profile show
Current make.profile symlink:
   default/linux/amd64/2008.0

Something wrong with it?

Nope, I use the same. I guess I've no more ideas of why qt3support is enabled automatically on my machine, but not on yours. But in the end, it doesn't really matter that much; it's just a USE flag. The easiest way is to enable it in make.conf so that you won't have to create a dozen entries in package.use.