Hello everybody, i've made a system upgrade and networkmanager stopped
working (or at least i think that's the problem). I use wicd to
connect to my wireless ap and now it hangs on telling "validating
authentication". The packages involved in the upgrade that might be
responsible (imho) are: networkmanager, dbus and policykit. I've check
the buzilla and there is nothing known for networkmanager; i've tried
downgrading both networmanager and dbus but again no result.
So i have no clue of what can i try next...
i'm running a x86 system and i've unmasked only a bunch of packages
(the dependencies of kde 4 but i've installed only the kdelibs along
with it's deps)
any ideas? someone with the same problem?

thanks in advance

Davide