Yes that's correct it's an Xorg related issue;

I'm just letting everyone know that when you update your drivers; make sure
you update or xorg installation, your Xorg drivers and what not.

I also had to re-install Xfce (upgraded to 4.6) and as a result of this
upgrade I had to install the gnome and tango x icon themes, because the
launcher icons would not appear.

--
Hazen Valliant-Saunders
IT/IS Consultant