Vagner Rodrigues <vagner <at> litrixlinux.org> writes:

> I work with another admin's  and I never told me  when they access and
> for what  my server  to do something,  I try log but this can be erased
> and maybe mail can help me about access and with this I can Ask about
> this access.

Well, what the others have said rings very true. I'd just add a few things.
If they have had root access on the system(s), and you want to remove them,
it's very difficult (if they are knowledgeable) to do so, no matter what
you do. It would be best to "re-install" that system(s)" just to be safe.
Re installation may be the quickest solution, and brings finality
to a comprimised system problem.

If in the future, should you need to have several folks with extended
privileges, then look into "sudo".  It may or may not be a solution
for your network.

Personally, I like to "divide and conquer"; Split admin responsibilities
across servers, and then one or two principals access/control everything
and everyone.... That way you can document what other admins have done,
with a variety of techniques and when servers are migrated to another
admin, the new admin can document how things work or have been set up,
to the point of training another admin. Often, particularly among the
younger admins, folks do not like to perform a 'knowledge transfer' so
when you switch admins, that situation gets flushed out.....

caveat emptor!

hth,
James