Hi,

For the last little while (not sure when it started), Firefox will not
load .pdf files (also files with a .aspx extention) - it downloads them
and won't even display them if I try  opening the pdf after download.  I
have nppdf.so as a plugin.  Opera displays these files just fine - I
have Opera installed as a backup when Firefox is giving me grief, but I
don't really like the browser interface.  Guess I'm old school and stick
with what I am used to - I've always used Netscape, then Mozilla and
now, Firefox.  Anyone else have the same issue and know what's going on
and if there is a solution?

Regards,

Colleen

--