Hi,

while trying to update my gentoo I got this:

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy ">=media-libs/jpeg-7" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- media-libs/jpeg-7 (masked by: ~x86 keyword)

I read this as jpeg-7 needs jpeg-7 to update itsself and cannot cause
it is masked.
I dont like to update to jpeg-7 since this package is used in so many
othe rprograms and it is masked.

How can I stop this endless loop? :)

Best regards,
mcc