This is very OT, but maybe I can finde some suggestions here.

I've got a gentoo server running on a VPS from linode
http://www.linode.com/ . I'm using the basic plan (linode 360) and I'm
happy with that.
The plan gives me 16gb storage that is enough for the webserver to work
and to store a lot user documents (PDF mostly) in the site.

Now an user asked me to store online his bibliography that it's about
96gb and growing.

A realtively cheap solution would be to store at home his documents
(well protected and backupped), on a dedicated nas. The matter is that
my isp doesn't give me a lot of upload bandiwidth (while I can download
more than 1mb/s I can't upload more than 50k/s). This might become kinda
annoying if the user is on the other side of the world and wants to show
to a collegue a 190mb pdf.

I could also upgrade my linode to a linode 2880, that would give me
enough space (128GB instead of 16) but will also cost me much more
($159.95 per month instaed of $19.95). This is due to the fact that they
will also increase my ram and data transfer (that I don't need).

Is anyone aware of a off site storage solution that could satisfay my
needs?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the OT

---
TopperH
http://topperh.blogspot.com