kash...@www01 ~ $ emerge -pvt bugzilla
These are the packages that would be merged, in reverse order:
Calculating dependencies... done!

emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "~dev-lang/perl-5.10.1".
(dependency required by "perl-core/Module-Build-0.35" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "dev-perl/DateTime-TimeZone-0.98" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "www-apps/bugzilla-3.4.1-r1" [ebuild])
(dependency required by "bugzilla" [argument])

I don't see anything in man emerge that would help me track down the missing dependency. Is there any easy way to do this or do I have to track it down the Modeule-Build dependency tree which looks to be the culprit.

kashani