On 27 Sep 2009, at 10:00, Francesco Talamona wrote:
On Sunday 27 September 2009, David Juhl wrote:
I want to block as many dating sites as possible, but I am having to
luck.  The url_regex can't catch a lot.  Either I need to find a
regular expression in the url or find something that will look at the
sites web page...  Not all urls use date in their url...
You need danguardian, a web content filter squid is aware of.

net-proxy/dansguardian

The dansguardian website states that it does not include blacklists <http://dansguardian.org/?page=blacklist > and instead links to <http://urlblacklist.com/?sec=download>. That has a category for dating, and can surely be referenced directly by Squid, without recourse to dansguardian.

Stroller.