Hi,

while emerging I was informed be this process about
some new news:

 * IMPORTANT: 1 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
 * Use eselect news to read news items.

So I did

solfire:/tmp>eselct news
zsh: command not found: eselct
solfire:/tmp>eselect news
Usage: eselect news <action> <options>

Standard actions:
  help                      Display help text
  usage                     Display usage information
  version                   Display version information

Extra actions:
  count                     Display number of news items
    new                       Count unread news items (default)
    all                       Count all news items
  list                      List news items
  purge                     Purge read news
  read <item>...            Read news items
    new                       Read unread news items (default)
    all                       Read all news items
    item                      Number of item (from 'list' action)
    --mbox                    Output in mbox format
    --raw                     Output in raw format
  unread <item>...          Mark read news items as unread again
    all                       Mark all news items as unread
    item                      Number of item (from 'list' action)
solfire:/tmp>eselect news all
!!! Error: Action all unknown
exiting
solfire:/tmp>eselect read new
!!! Error: Can't load module read

What did I wrong here? I reinstalled eselect just to get shure that
in a proper state, but it does not help.

I am older than 30, please help me crossing the road... ;)

Have a nice weekend!
mcc