Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:

> On Donnerstag 15 Oktober 2009, Elric Wolfsbruder wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am currently having some interesting problems with kmail since the
>>  flagging of kde-4.3.1 as "stable"
>>
>> I can no longer access my imap mail boxes.
>>
>> On the client side there is kmail 1.12.1 in KDE 4.3.1-r1 built with
>>  (handbook kontact semantic-desktop).
>>
>> On the erver side there is uw-imap 2007e built with (ssl).
>>
>> kmail Will not authtenticate to the imap server.
>>
>> Error:
>> Authorization failed, Unable to authenticate via CRAM-MD5.
>> The server arioch replied:
>> Invalid authentication credentials authentication not supported
>>

>> The funny thing here is that under kde-3.5.10 kmail 1.9.10 will
>>  authenticate without any problems.
>>
>> Any idea's, suggestions or thoughts?
>>

> yes, look into your configuration. Also make sure you built kdepimlibs and
> kdelibs with the right flags

Volker, thank you for your follow up.

My kdelibs are built with  (acl alsa bzip2 fam handbook mmx nls openexr opengl
semantic-desktop spell sse sse2 ssl zeroconf)

My kdepimlibs are built with (handbook ldap)

My config file has the exact same setting under 4.3.1 as under 3.5.10

I have tested this by using the the 3.5.10 config as well as recreating the
config file from scratch.

--
Elric                     el...@elric.com

printk ("scsi%d : Oh no Mr. Bill!\n", host->host_no);
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/scsi/53c7xx.c