igwasm wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Moe" <john...@optushome.com.au>

No, not noscsi; noload.  From the handbook:

noload=X
    This causes the initial ramdisk to skip the loading of a specific
    module that may be causing a problem. Syntax matches that of doload.

The module names to put in for X are listed in the boot sequence:
ata_piix, ehci-hcd, scsi_wait_scan, etc.  Read the whole section
"Booting the Installation CD" in the handbook.

John Moe