Hi,

Alexander Puchmayr a écrit :
> I think I have a problem with the system time, which is considerable too
> slow.
> It looses about 3 seconds every 20 minutes (i.e. ~10 secs/hour or 4 minutes
> per day). This seems to be too much for ntp to compensate.

Is it physical or virtual environment? If virtual, clock issues are
common and, in case of VMWare, their tools handle them because ntp
cannot. Still, never use a virtual machine as a time reference.

If it's physical, my two cents are clueless. Maybe you wish to reduce
the frequency of the clock; I know it's a kernel parameter, but don't
remember which one.

Best regards,
Jil