Hi,

 ,,,after upgrading Firefox (->3.014) I was remembered
 to install the Adobe Flash plugin.

 I first tried to install it via emerge which fails --
 Firefox does not "see" the installation (yes, JavaScript
 was enabled and NoScript instructed accordingly).

 From the Adobe website I downloaded the newest Flash plugin
 for Linux in tar.gz.
 Unpacking the archive only shed daylight on a library --
 the installation, which was mentioned by Adobe was missing.

 So...how can I install Adobe Flashplayer or any other useable
 alternative?

 Kind regards,
 mcc