On Monday 09 November 2009 01:04:40 Dale wrote:
> Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > KDE-4.3.73 from kde-testing.
> >
> > I was playing around with the desktop and found new shiny extra stuff on
> > the right-click context menu. Including configs for mouse buttons
> > presses.
> >
> > Now I have no right click on the desktop (everywhere else works) and
> > middle click is disabled everywhere. Being an old-time X lad, this
> > grieves me greatly.
> >
> > Systemsettings has nothing I can see about this - 1000s of hotkeys for
> > keyboard, nothing for mouse clicks. Any ideas on how to revert this
> > desktop change?
>
> LOL
>
> rm -rfv ~/.kde*
>
> I know you aren't going to do that tho.

Too damn tootin' right I ain't gonna do that :-)

I fixed it meanwhile. The solution is obvious once you see it - click the
cashew.

p.s. you do know that sometime in the next 30 days you'll need to load a new
overlay to keep kde-3.5? Either that or take the plunge.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com