On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 11:19:54PM +0000, Mick wrote:

> It may just be a bug of sorts?  I have tried loading and unloading all sort
> of
> drivers to no avail.  I get good glxgears so something must work fine.  It's
> just that this unclaimed/no driver thing confused me.

Ok, I didn't understand it works. I wouldn't worry to much, then.

It's hard to tell where the problem comes from exactly (at least for me,
I don't follow the pciutils project close enough).

If you have time to spare, you can start looking at your pci.ids file
(use locate) to check if the vendor, device, subsystem and class'ID are
known. If not, fallback to the last PCI ID Repository at
http://pciids.sourceforge.net/ . If it doesn't help you, you could ask