I installed lxde and am really liking it (stabilization soon? install went without a hitch...). I also installed commonbox-styles because I didn't really like the default theme, so I installed commonbox-themes and commonbox-themes-extra. I opened lxappearance and tried to switch to one of my shiny new themes, but there was still only the default one available. Am I missing something here? I tried googleing, but didn't find anything besides some irrelevant build logs. Rebooting did not produce any new themes either...

Thanks.

Marcus