Hi, All

After several upgrades, now kdm (apparently) doesn't login my wife's user -
or perhaps kde doesn't keep an open session for her: a few seconds after
password, the login windows reappears.

But the strange thing is that logging in a text console and issuing that old
and good "startx" command, the kde session starts as expected.

Anyone have any idea where should I start checking?

Thanks
Francisco

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one