yes, but as I told earlier in nm-applet this section is grey, so I cannot
add vpn configs. when I start vpnc with the correct config from root's
shell, it is working perfectly and connect me to the vpn gw I use, so this
is why I said the problem maybe in the deep somewhere around dbus
communication, but I'm not sure

Laszlo