Hi all,
finally I decided to upgrade from kde3 to kde4. All went well, but:

1 - I am not able to fix the frequency of the display, neither using nvidia-settings nor throught System-settings->Dislplay. Every time a session starts I have to set it again (and this both as root and as user);

As user only and at the start of every session:

2 - I have to resize the dimension of the Panel;
3 - I have to enable the Compositing (desktop effects)

further

4 - I cannot mount a partition (both from command line and from desktop) the answer is "Only root can mount a device" (all permissions are the same as before) 5 - I am not able to become root (both in konsole and term) the answer is "Authentication failed" (consolekit is merged)

Thank you in advance.

emilio