On Sunday 22 November 2009 15:05:57 Mike Edenfield wrote:
> None of my git-based overlays from overlays.gentoo.org have
> been able to sync this morning.  Is the server having
> problems or is something wrong with my git?
>
> --Mike

I only have one git overlay from o.g.o. - sunrise.

With my last sync, I received a console message that the overlay
had moved from github.org to gitorius.org (or maybe it was the
other way round... too lazy to check now... )

The offered solution worked just great - delete and re-add the
overlay. Perhaps this is what you are experiencing?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com