On 11/26/2009 2:21 AM, Mick wrote:
I guess you may need to moprobe -r <driver> before you hibernate and see if that works?
Yes, but only if not programs are using the module. Now, I have a script which shuts down alsasound, unloads and reloads the module, and then starts alsasound. However, it only works when no programs are trying to use the sound driver. Any programs using the sound driver when I suspend the system tend to crash when resumed, and the fixsound script only works if no such programs are open. Everything else works fine after suspend/resume, even the proprietary nvidia drivers. Thanks!