091205 Dale wrote:
> Neil Bothwick wrote:
>> He's updating, so packages that need to be in world are already there.
> If he is using the command he typed in, his world file is going to be huge.
> He is doing the updates individually without a -u or a -1 or anything else.
> That means every time he updates, that package goes into the world file.
> I'm hoping he typed that in wrong.

I could take a whole day typing in exactly what I do,
but I assumed the otherwise intelligent subscribers to the list
would realise that I add '-1' to those pkgs which are not in 'world'.
My 'world' file contains  112  entries, incl  28  'sys' +  35  'kde'.

Really, does something like that need spelling out (tries to smile) ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca