On 01/09/2010 07:42 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
On  8 Jan, walt wrote:
On 01/08/2010 04:18 AM, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
Hi,

Firefox (www-client/firefox-bin-3.5.6) doesn't see my CUPS printers
anymore.
It just shows "Any Printer"  and lateron  "Print to LPR"

My cups printers are specified in /etc/cups/printers.conf. Does that
file have appropriate printer info in it?

Yes, it contains several printers.
And these can be used by other software without problems.

Ah, that's an important piece of information you left out before.

Firefox is looking at localhost:631 I assume?  What happens if you use
different browser, like epiphany, or konqeror, or even lynx?