hi,

is there any way I could search for packages that depend on a specific
ebuild version? for example, I want to find out what packages depend exactly
on virtual/jdk:1.5 (and not virtual/jdk:1.4 nor virtual/jdk-1.6). if I do
this search:

$ equery depends virtual/jdk:1.5

it will show me all packages that virtual/jdk:1.5 satisfies, but I need the
packages that depend only on that version (or slot, in this case).

this would be useful because I may have both versions of Java installed, but
I just want to have the latest version (1.6), so I need to find out what
packages are pulling the older version.

thanks,

--
Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]
Sent from Campinas, SP, Brazil