hi,

I'd like to remove unneeded entries on package.keywords and I was wondering if there's some program to do that (or if it's a good idea for me to try to do it :) ). for example, I may have:

=www-client/mozilla-firefox-3.6

but later (hopefully) this package will be unmasked and that entry becomes totally useless. and I may also unmask an ebuild without a version, and some time later this ebuild will have no keyworded version, so that package.keywords entry will be useless too.

see you,

--
Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]

This should work.

eix-test-obsolete

Be prepared for a LONG list tho. It prints a LOT on mine. I would also recommend you save a copy of those files just in case.

Hope that helps.

Dale

:-)  :-)