On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Alan Mackenzie<a...@muc.de>  wrote:
Please, somebody, tell me all this HAL stuff is straightforwardly
explained in an easily accessible Gentoo document, so that I can hang my
head in shame and apologise for the noise!  ;-)
I believe you'll be hearing from Dale in the near future. :)

ROFLMAO !!!!

Nothing else needs to be said. I think Alan knows how I feel about hal and all the "issues" I have with it. He also knows how to disable the stupid thing too. ;-) If he doesn't, he certainly knows who to ask. LOL

Dale

:-)  :-)