I have updated to the latest stable (G)vim 7.2.303
& suddenly can no longer copy+paste from Vim into Open Office:
it doesn't work at all with Gvim & unpredictably with Vim in a Konsole.
I can copy+paste from Most in a Konsole to Open Office as usual.
This is on the Fluxbox desktop with Unicode & a generally reliable system.
I've checked Gentoo bugs & forum, but there's no sign of the problem.

Has anyone else seen this ?  Would anyone care to test it ?
Could anyone tell me what other pgms/pkgs are involved in copy+paste
between different apps on a desktop ?  Might it be Poppler ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca