Hi all!

I'm looking for a solution to the following problem.

My relatives live 200 km away. They have a daughter, and I need to help
her out with school homework etc. At the moment we cannot do it on a
regular basis, because doing it over the phone is really difficult and
time consuming. I thought some screen sharing software would solve
this. A video conferencing or a VoIP feature would be a nice bonus,
too. For easy writing I would probably buy graphics tablets since
writing math formulas or drawing isn't particularly fast or easy with
keyboard and mouse.

So, is there some easy-to-use Linux program? I have Linux desktops on
both ends (Ubuntu and Gentoo), so portability or OS-independence is not
a requirement.

Do you have any other ideas? For the record, we have a 2 Mbit DSL line
on one end and a 6 Mbit on the other. Those are, of course, downstream
bandwidth rates.

Best wishes,
Renat

--
Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
durch die sie entstanden sind.