Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> On Sonntag 21 Februar 2010, ubiquitous1980 wrote:
>
>> I cannot log into my bank website (Westpac Banking Corporation) due to a
>> Cyclic Link Detection in Konqueror.  Any ideas on how to resolve?
>>

> tell them their webpage is broken?

This is the output that I receive (CLI) from going to the website right
through to logging in.

QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QPainter::translate: Painter not active
QPainter::setClipRect: Painter not active
QObject::connect: Cannot connect (null)::walletOpened(bool) to
KHTMLWalletQueue::walletOpened(bool)
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode: 20 (X_GetProperty)
  Resource id:  0x2c04a6d
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode: 20 (X_GetProperty)
  Resource id:  0x2c0590a

Don't know if this helps.