Hi guys.

While trying to find a solution for this error:

(EE) XKB: No components provided for device Virtual core keyboard

I came along with a lot of people with the same issue, and I'm even quoting
this guy:

> when I try to login into xdm login prompt, the login and passwd are
accepted, I get a black screen for a second and then I get back again to the
xdm login prompt. In /var/log/xdm.log I get
> (EE) XKB: No components provided for device Virtual core keyboard

His description fits exactly in my problem, and, as I couldn't find an
answer to his question, I'll try asking here.

ls -l /usr/src/linux -> linux-2.6.31-gentoo-r10

Xorg -version

X.Org X Server 1.6.5
Release Date: 2009-10-11
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
Build Operating System: Linux 2.6.31-gentoo-r10 i686
Current Operating System: Linux amebamovel 2.6.31-gentoo-r10 #1 SMP Sun Mar
7 21:49:49 BRT 2010 i686
Build Date: 09 March 2010  03:23:43PM

        Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org

Tks.