Am 23.03.2010 01:51, schrieb walt:
On 03/22/2010 04:21 PM, KH wrote:
There even is a tool you can download from Microsoft to change your key -
 > like you once hat a pirated version with a cracked key and now you
want to
 > turn legal again. Download the tool, enter the code you bought, you are
 > done without installing everything again...

Those boys at M$ are such jokers. The big pitch is "DANGER, your pirated
copy of Windows may not be safe! Who knows what evil lurks in pirated
software!?!"

But, once you fork over the money for a valid key, all that "DANGER/evil"
is exorcised forever. I wish I could write smart software like that.

Well I guess it is for those people who can't get bug fixes anymore because the update site knows they have pirate software ...