Alex Schuster wrote:
Dale writes:

Since someone else mentioned KDE4, I do look forward to 4.5.  I'm
hoping for some fixes too.  I want the desktop slideshow to be
sequential instead of random.  I have a lot of pics that are taken to
be a slideshow but if done in random order, they make no sense at all.
All I need is a little check box to disable the random part.
Is there a bug report files already?

I haven't filed one. I'm just hoping someone has. Am I the only person that would take pictures intending them to be a slide show? I know I'm "different" but surely not that much. ;-)

Maybe one day everything will be perfect.<  Dale holds his breath>
But then KDE 4 will be outdated already and they are doing KDE 5. I heard
it will have some really cool features and gizmos and stuff, you know!

        Wonko

I'm hoping that when they start releasing KDE5, they support KDE4 longer. The dropping of KDE3 was way to soon. My brother wants to use Linux but I don't want to install KDE3 since it is not supported from a security point of view but I also don't want to install KDE4 which is still pretty buggy. That said, I have been using KDE4 for several weeks. My slide show is the only issue that I have yet to work around. I plan to install Mandriva for him.

Dale

:-)  :-)