Hello All,

...... far better in my view to cool the ocean waters in which
hurricanes spawn and develop. There are at least a couple of ideas for
doing this which hold significant promise. Hurricane water is needed
on land for agriculture etc. Emasculating but not eliminating them
(dropping their categories down a notch or two)seems like the optimal
solution.

Cheers,   John.