Subject: The Manchester Report
From: "Dafydd Launder" <dafydd.laun...@mif.co.uk>
Date: Wed, June 24, 2009 9:22 am
To: <markcap...@podenergy.org>

Dear Mark,

The finalisation of the list of successful entrants to The Manchester Report took longer than expected, however it gives me great pleasure to announce that your entry has been chosen to be one of the twenty to be presented at The Manchester Report on the weekend of July 4th and 5th 2009.

As the date of the event is nearing, we need to gather information from you so we can book travel and accommodation for the event. If you could let me know where you are travelling from and if you have any particular needs or requirements then I can begin to have everything booked for you.

The agenda for the weekend has not yet been finalised, at the moment it looks like this:

                Friday 3rd July: Panel arrive in Manchester.

                      Evening free.

Sat 4th July: 10:00 –13:00: intro by Lord Bingham, presentation by first 5 advocates, cross-examination by Panel, followed by Q&A

                    13:00 – 15:00: Break for lunch

                    15:00 – 18:00: presentation by 5 advocates, cross-examination and Q&A

                    18:15 – 19:00: drinks reception

                    Evening free

Sun 5th July: 10:00– 13:00: presentation by 5 advocates and cross examination

                    1 hour break

                    14:00 – 17:00: presentation by 5 advocates and cross examination

                    17:00 – 17.45: Q&A with Ed Miliband ( tbc – may be on Sat 4th)

                    Evening free.

We are offering advocates up to three nights’ hotel accommodation in Manchester, and shall of course cover the cost of travel to and from Manchester.

For the vent, we ask that advocates prepare a 10-15 minute presentation which will be followed by 10-15 minutes of questions from the panellists. If you plan to use projections in your presentation, we require them to be in PowerPoint format, on CD or a memory stick. We also ask that if you are to use PowerPoint that you get the presentation to us via email by Monday 29th June so we can go through them with our technical team.

Thank you for patience, and I look forward to meeting you in Manchester.

Kind Regards,

Dafydd Launder| Trainee Producer
Manchester International Festival | 81 King Street Manchester M2 4AH
www.mif.co.uk

Manchester International Festival is a registered charity no: 1113902

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us immediately.

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.