Dear All,

The complainant nations informed me today that we have been offered a meeting
with the former President of the United States, His Excellency Bill Clinton in
September 2009.

I suggest that Indianice Geophysical Research Group has a conference so that we
put up a coherent and well-made case presentation of the United Nations General
Assembly dispute.

It is also pertinent to raise the prospect of utilising geoengineering and
other methods if the outcome of the investigations prove our way, thus making
the climate risk even bigger.

In my view, if it came to be discovered that the ice sheets never melted, but
slid into sea, causing the sudden sea level jumps, as per 270 complainant
nations, 50 times bigger "New Orleans" at hand should make even the most
reluctant person into action to minimise chaos.

We are not giving answers in advance, but if "the Floods", as recorded by the
indigenous nations from 5 continents and many islands of the seas, come to be
proven as result of the warmed and wet ice sheets suddenly loosing their
footing on elevated terrain, sliding and falling off to the seas, the attempts
to prevent the instability of terrestrial ice sheets will make an excellent
case for rapid emissions' cuts and use of geoengineering making it far more
imperative than just saying that by year 3,000 we may loose Greenland ice dome.

The Three Main Paleofuture Experiments (Ice Sheet Land Containment Failure
Risk) are:

The Sunken Cities of the Arabian Sea (the selected conurbations lie between
30-120 metres below sea surface), did the rising sea cause erosion if sea rose
gradually by ice sheets melting peacefully away [paradigm of the Western
Nations] or did the warmed and wet ice sheets suddenly loose their footing on
the elevated terrain and massively slide into sea to raise sea surface rapidly
high enough to preserve the Sunken Cities as "Pompeii in Water".
The Indigenous nations' climatic annals that are suggestive of a large
precipitation in the south with perennially overcast skies, and in the north an
endless snowfall due to Icelandic Hot Spot and the Mid Atlantic Ridge gushing
hot rocks in a tight feedback loop, which made pressures under continents
increase massively and sea floor pressures decrease, volcanic flows
perpetuating the suggested rain and snow fall. The heated sea water then ending
up as a continental snow load. The pre-glaciations era biomaterials produce a
positive carbon-14 reading if complainant nations give right number of years
for the "Geothermal Mega-Surtsey" event, or is negative if Milutin Milankovits'
slow orbital forces built up the Greenland Ice Sheet. Carbon-14 content halves
each 5,770 years easily distinguishing between the two.
The ground tomography tests to check out Melville Bay ice sheet land
containment barriers stability, whether the tiny isthmus between the sea and
Greenland Ice Dome is able to hold back the pressures that are emanating from
the increasingly wet, soft and lubricated ice sheet that rests behind and above
it. The ground elevation monitoring, the lateral outward movement of
topographic points, tilt and tensions. Although the snow falls from the sky, on
the ground the density of compressed snow settles at 850 kg/m3 and can only
slide down and requires land containment failure to occur to get past the ice
sheet land containment barrier at the periphery of Greenland ice dome.
If it came to be shown up that are destabilising Greenland's ice dome (and
other ice domes) suddenly in the post sea ice Arctic Ocean, I would really
curse mankind if we came to discover risk of sudden ice sheet slide outs but we
still did not do any major action (but I think this would energise mankind to
swing to swift actions if proved to be a true case).

If you are able to join the teleconference and have an interest, please get in
touch. I just can't see any better opportunity to get climate action than huge
sea level jumps if destabilised ice sheets start to slide en masse into seas
like UN complainant nations put it.

It is very important to get the size of the "X-factor box" in climate change
reduced to the absolute minimum and get all Paleofuture Climate Risk Class
cases assessed experimentally if they are valid worries or not. (Paleofuture
Risks, as agreed to the Environmental Parliament Group during the Alaska
Indigenous Peoples - UN summit in April 2009 by the United Nations' General
Assembly President, refer to re-occurrence of global warming events of which
few obscure recollections remain among some nations that are suggested to have
arisen during a "global warming period" at the end of the ice age, or during
it, but which phenomena we do lack present-day experiences and observations).

I wished the Paleofuture Climate Risk's "X-Factor Box" is smashed and found to
be full of air and unwarranted 'experiences' and worries, but until we test
them, we simply do not know.

In the mean time, we at FIPC give all support for the great work various groups
are doing in addressing the climate change from research, emissions,
renewables, mitigation and geoengineering to make our life and climate as
manageable as possible for global security.

With kind regards,

Veli Albert Kallio, FRGS
FIPC Co-ordinator

Frozen Isthmuses' Protection Campaign
of the Arctic and North Atlantic Oceans

Veli Albert Kallio, Esq., FRGS, BBAM, BAR
Telephone (Int.): + 44 - 7794 - 981 238
E-mail: albert_kal...@hotmail.com

Address: 119 Mount Pleasant
Bracknell, Berkshire
RG12 9EA
ENGLAND

FIPC campaigns for both sea and land ice conservation across the entire
Northern Cryosphere. I is not involved in the Antarctic or the Southern
Cryospheric research or environmental campaigning. Its purpose is to advocate
temperature, sea level and magnetic field stability by limiting CO2 emissions.

FIPC lobbies for good shipping practises and against the practise of sea ice
demolition by FESCO to induce microclimatic reconditioning, an earlier spring
on the Amurskaya Bay, the Okhotsk Sea. On land FIPC campaigns for the
conservation of the Faraday's Cage beneath Greenland to keep the strength and
traditional location of the Magnetic North Pole unchanged by the climatic
control, lobbies for studies of glacial earthquake monitoring on Melville Bay
coastal depression section, and prepares for submersible expeditions to study
the ancient towns that became flooded when the last ice age ended, if the
settlements were abandoned gradually or suddenly. FIPC plan research to resolve
whether the last ice age ended gradually by ice sheets melting in situ, or by
catastrophic ice sheet slide outs.

No person involved with FIPC receives money as a remuneration all the work is
on voluntary basis to avoid accusations of our approach being in order to
create 'climate-scare industry'.

The Frozen Isthmuses' Protection Campaign was nominated to the International
Nanak Peace Prize for 2008 due to importance of climate change as global
security threat and efforts to mitigate or manage its impact on humanity and
environment. The 2008 Peace Prize was awarded to His Holiness, Dalai Lama.

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended only for the
addressee. Any alteration, distribution, copying or re-use of this information
is not permitted without the express consent of the sender. If you received
this communication in error, please contact Frozen Isthmuses' Protection
Campaign of the Arctic and North Atlantic Oceans (FIPC) 44 7794 981238 and
destroy this message.

This message has been scanned by McAfee Anti-Virus for Microsoft