Dear Steven,

"After about four man-years it is now hard to go much further with no money."

I just want to express my gratitude and commendations that what you have tried.

Let's just hope the scheme gets now funded.

I am sure our Geoengineering Group all rejoices in your accomplishment and is
thankful.

Kind regards,

Albert