Dear Dan,

I recall a couple of months ago you asked me to send you papers on
DMS.  I was on travel and never heard from you again.  Perhaps you can
hire a student to do your literature searches for you.

Sincerelay,

Oliver Wingenter

PS a few DMS papers (the ones we wrote minus 1 which is AE) are on on
my website.