Dear Group,

Everyone that contributes to this forum wants the best for humankind and
we seek this by preserve the present climate or nearly so.  We would
hope that the global society would want this to.  In order to accomplish
this everoyne needs to do their part according to their talent and
ability.  The needs to accomplish this have be made clear previously on
several occasions and in fact daily in the media. Please bare with me.
This picks up at the end. As a reminder they are,

1. Conservation of energy
    a. The easiest way is through minimizing waste, e.g. turning off
lights when not in use whether at work or at home.
    b. Insulation to reduce heating cooling (limit window....)
    c.  Proper orientation of a home, e.g. passive solar design, will
reduce cooling and heating costs.  Pretty simple.  The  Romans knew this
millennia ago.  I live in and built a         passive solar house.
    d.  Reduce speed in auto travel.  All of my family are from Europe.
They are proud of their fuel economy but at 110 mph gas is still wasted.
    e.  Compact fluorescent lightbulbs.  'nough said.
    f. Auto fuel economy