Hi All,

RE: COP15/COP16 Intermediate Climate Change Summit in Cochabamba, Bolivia

Just as an update, I glad that we have got an approval for The Peoples’ World
Conference on Climate Change and Mother Earth’s Rights from 20th to 22nd April
2010 in Cochabamba, Bolivia subsequent to my initial invitation from His
Excellency Evo Morales Ayma, President of the Plurinational State of Bolivia
via the Permanent Delegation of Plurinational State of Bolivia to UNESCO in
Paris. I subsequently had this followed up here in London with Her Excellency,
Ambassador Maria Beatriz Souviron - Crespo whom I met on the 11th February 2010.

Please find enclosed an approval for the plenary discussion. If you still think
you have something to pass us for presentation there in person or by proxy,
please let me or Julius know urgently. We try to ensure that approppriate
consideration for geoengineering will be presented there.

With kind regards,

Albert